Purchasing Standard Terms and Conditions
Unless agreed upon by both PMT and the noted purchase order Supplier, the following terms and conditions apply to all purchase orders placed by PMT.
1. Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes, and equipment.
2. All special processes required by this PO must be performed by qualified personnel.
3. Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Supplier’s Quality Management System. Standard QMS Requirements Include: a. Suppliers providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes. b. Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question. c. Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, etc..) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
4. The Supplier shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
5. Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
6. Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing.
7. The Supplier is required to: a. Notify our organization of nonconforming product. b. Obtain our organization approval for nonconforming product disposition. c. Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations. d. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
8. The Supplier is required to supply product that has a remaining shelf life of at least 75% of original life as of the date of shipment.
9. The Supplier is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order for 20 (twenty) years or as required by contract.
10. Right of access by our organization, our customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
11. Certification of Materials and/or Process performed must accompany materials/parts received.
12. Supplier shall comply with and flow down the DPAS priority ratings, imposed by the Federal Government, referenced on the purchase order. DPAS Ratings: (DX) Highest national defense urgency. (DO) Critical to national defense.
13. Counterfeit Material Avoidance Program Requirements: PMT Suppliers/sub-suppliers will maintain a counterfeit material avoidance program taking appropriate measures to prevent the delivery of goods containing counterfeit parts/components or materials. Measures include obtaining parts from OEM, OEM authorized supplier, or Buyer directed source. Supplier can provide documentation including OEM certs or test and inspection records demonstrating the item’s authenticity.
14. All external providers to PMT Inc. must be aware of the importance of their contribution to product and service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior, including consequences for their actions.
15. Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Prevention Program: Supplier will maintain a Foreign Object Damage/Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Prevention program that is capable to ensuring that product provided to PMT is free from FOD.